Building Java Enterprise Applications vol I Architecture 2002

martes, 22 de abril de 2008

.

If you’re basing your livelihood on Java these days, you are going to run across at least one
enterprise application programming project; if it hasn’t come upon you already, it’s just around
the corner. I’ve been faced with more than twenty at this point in my career, and see many
more in my future. Each time I get into these projects, I find myself paging through book after
book and searching the Web, looking for the same information time after time. Additionally,
I’ve developed a bit of a toolkit for handling common enterprise tasks.
What I have determined is that there are many terrific books on specific technologies like
Enterprise JavaBeans, servlets, and the Java Message Service. These books cover the details
of these APIs and explain how to use them. I have also found, though, that there is no
resource in existence that describes connecting these components in an intelligent way. No
coherent examples are documented and explained that tell how best to code façade patterns,
attach entity beans to directory servers, use servlets and JSP with EJB without killing
performance, or a host of other common tasks. At the same time, these very issues are the
heart of my job description, and probably of many other programmers’ as well.

Descarga:

Building_Java_Enterprise_Applications_vol_I_Architecture_2002.rar

0 Comments: